A Day in the Life of a Library 2010 (Part One)
On Monday, I managed to take meticulous notes by hand throughout the day, but haven’t had a chance to record them on here yet. I’ve got a general idea of what I’ve done on Tuesday and Wednesday and will do one big blog post about my week at the end of the week.
I’ve also been using the #libday5 hashtag on Twitter off and on, included many times this morning in response to a “certain” comment on this post by Bobbi Newman, but what I’ve gotten the most out of this week is using the libday5 tag for my Delicious account. I share and save a lot of articles I run across throughout the day to Delicious and to Instapaper (RSS Feed link to my items). I rarely do go back and read them, but I’m amazed at the times I run to Delicious when a certain topic comes at hand and I can find an article/resource or two in there. Check out my reading list so far this week.
Stay tuned for my summary post.
Related Posts via Categories
- NEKLS Tech Day 2013: Innovation Presentation
- NEKLS Tech Day 2013: Innovative Programming Discussion
- Creating a Culture of Innovation presentation (SMSD School Librarians)
- Creating a Culture of Innovation presentation (NEST 2012)
- Creating a culture of innovation in your library and community
- Access, Schmaccess: Libraries in the Age of Information Ubiquity
- Lifelong Learning in Libraries Ignite Talk
- Managing Professional Information Overload (SWKLS Tech Day)
- Who are my Technology Heroines?
- Open Library and Open Libraries: Information for ALL the people